Hey there! Late last month I was nominated for the Liebster Award! If you’re wondering what I could possibly be talking about, no worries! I had no idea what it was at first either.
WHAT IS THE LIEBSTER AWARD?
My favorite part about the Liebster Award is that it is given out by other bloggers, so how awesome is it that someone liked my blog enough to nominate me?! Now I get the chance to recognize other new up and coming bloggers that I obviously hope you all will check out.
Rules and numbers seem to vary so I am simply following the one I have been given.
Here are the rules that I must follow now that I have accepted the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog in your Liebster Award post.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge into your post.
- Answer the 10 questions you were given when you were nominated.
- Come up with 10 questions you would like to ask of your nominees.
- Nominate 10 bloggers who have less than 200 followers (subscribers), by commenting on one of their blog posts with a link to your Liebster Award post, and a short message about nominating them.
So here we go!!!
I was nominated by the awesome Davis Finn over at davisfinn.com. Thank you!!
(I already followed rule #2, see? Cute badge isn’t it? Sparkly.)
The questions I was given?
- When and why did you start blogging?
- What is your dream job?
- What song is at the top of your playlist right now?
- What are three things on your bucket list?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What do you love most about yourself?
- Who has been your biggest inspiration?
- Favorite book.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What three words best describe you?
Now I am sure you are super super excited to find out what I had to say, right?
Make sure to come back Monday ready to sit back, relax, and read my answers as well as find out who I have nominated.
You might be surprised by some of my answers, I sure was!