*I was sent free items to review however all opinions are my own.
Okay, I’m a crazy candle lady. I get it. Can you blame me when these are the most amazing candles ever AND they are soy so no bad toxins are floating around? (read my review on Zakiyah Candles to learn more)
Summer is all about fruit and sunshine, so OF COURSE you want to be burning candles in your home to keep the spirit going. Here are the candles you should be burning this summer and why they are so damn good.
- Pomegranate– This is my number one. I burnt it through the winter, spring, and I’ll be burning it through summer and fall. I have never smelt a better scent. Fruity, sweet, not too sweet, and just a happy nose scent. If you’re wanting to give Zakiyah Candles a small try, I recommend pomegranate.
- Black Cherry– For those who like a bolder smell, this is for you. I almost get licorice whiffs from it and let’s just say… it’s a wonder I haven’t scooped this candle up and eaten it yet!
- Mango Papaya– I’m dying to head back to Cancun. Unfortunately, I can’t right now but I can take my nose there EVERY DAY with this candle. Grab a pina colada, light this candle, and you’re practically on the beach.😉
- Peach– When I picture summer as a child, I imagine running through the sprinklers, and snacking on fresh, juicy peaches. Every time I burn this candle I’m transported back to those days. I’m not sure what magic Zakiyah does here but I swear there are fresh summer peaches squeezed into this candle.
- Clean Cotton– This baby, while not a fruit scent, is amazing all year round. It gets your house smelling clean and crisp! Trick you friends and family into thinking you’ve been cleaning all day long. This is my favorite candle to burn when I’m cleaning on a Saturday morning (let’s be honest, I should be spending many more Saturday mornings cleaning than I actually do).
Are you drooling yet? Candles shouldn’t be eaten but something about these scents makes my mouth water! Use code “MWBlog” (case sensitive) at checkout to receive a FREE medium candle with your order! (zakiyahcandles.com) Let me know what scent(s) you’re trying!